North Mississippi’s premier Real Estate professional and brokerage – Serving North Mississippi, including:
Water Valley, Oxford, Batesville, Bruce, Calhoun City, Pontotoc and points in between.
Anyone who knows Lee McMinn will tell you he is a sure fire natural for helping buyers and sellers do real estate deals. Really, it comes as no surprise. Lee has unrivaled, extensive local knowledge & he couples with it a common-sense & friendly business approach. This talent is borne directly of his rural upbringing, extensive business dealings, and the insight he’s gained working with and serving within local and county government.
Lee is knowledgeable about residential, commercial & land business and has been a REALTOR®/Broker Associate with Kessinger Real Estate since 2003. He is a member of the North Central Mississippi Board of REALTORS®, the Mississippi Association of REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS®. He holds the professional designations of Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) and Seller Representative Specialist (SRS).
More About Lee
Lee is a lifelong resident of Water Valley, located in Yalobusha County, Mississippi where he is honored to serve as a County Supervisor. In addition, he’s an active tree farmer and previously owned and operated a successful building and supply company which is still in business today.
- Current Supervisor, Yalobusha County (District 3)
- Founding President, Water Valley Main Street Association
- Past President, Yalobusha Economic Development Foundation
- Former Owner/Operator, B & M Building Supply in Water Valley (now Valley Lumber)
- Tree Farmer
- Wife – Jennifer, a Realtor and a teacher at Water Valley Elementary School
- Two sons and daughter – John, Jake, and Sarah Grace
- Hobbies – Running, Kayaking, Gardening
- Lee has a wealth of experience selling all types of real estate, including residential, commercial, and land.